Network Engineer II | Perth, Australia
The primary responsibility of the Network Engineer will be to analyse, design, install, configure, implement, maintain and support custom solutions for ITC Global Customers. The Operations Engineering department provides the technical skills to implement technical strategies, evaluate products and provide superior technical support that benefits customers.
Interested? Send your CV & Cover Letter to Fady.Nasr@itcglobal.com.
- Work directly with internal teams to design and deliver remote communications projects regionally and globally.
- Work with Sr. Engineers to develop highly technical designs which enable us to deliver a reliable service to our customer base.
- Drive the implementation of highly robust and scalable data, wireless, SD-WAN, voice (VoIP) and Firewall architecture to provide carrier-grade data and telephony services over satellite or other wireless technologies.
Network Implementation and Documentation
- Consult with other Network Engineers around the globe in designing and deploying new services and enhancements to existing data and voice services.
- Assist in designing and developing products and services that add value to our client’s business while outpacing the competition with technology and innovative services and solutions.
- Comply with the requirements of the Safety Management System
- Conduct, attend and actively participate in safety and safety toolbox meetings as required.
- Report incidents and hazards.
- Participate in incident investigations.
Education & Experience
- Cisco certifications are desirable: (CCNA/ Specialist/ CCNP)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or another related degree or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of hands-on network engineering experience.
- Has an intermediate understanding of RF Technologies.
- Has proven ability and experience in troubleshooting network and application protocols.
- Has proficiency on network platforms, including Cisco devices (routers, firewalls and switches), and basic Linux understanding.
- A team player who can work independently and with minimum supervision.
- A detail-oriented individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested? Send us your CV & Cover Letter to Fady.Nasr@itcglobal.com.