Junior Marketing & Communications Specialist - Energy & Mining | Aberdeen, UK
The Junior Marketing & Communications Specialist will report directly to the Marketing & Communications Director and will primarily support global marketing activities including, trade shows and events, digital marketing, sales enablement and administration. The role will support the company’s marketing strategy across all channels and collaborate with regional offices and with stakeholders in multiple departments across the organisation.
Interested? Send your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage tradeshows and industry events including all aspects of booth or sponsorship coordination, and creative development, demonstrations and promotional plans, as well as preparation of, and coordination with, the global sales teams
- Manage customer events (demos, open houses, large-scale RFP presentations), and partner with Marketing team to support internal executive and sales meetings as needed
- Partner with internal departments and functions to manage all purchase requisition and finance related paperwork and documentation within the organization’s global systems
- Position and promote ITC Global organization and products and services per guidance from Marketing & Communication Director
- Engage with internal creative or external firm to help direct the development of creative marketing materials such as collateral, print and online advertising, website, and other related creative
- Maintain responsibility for the postings and content updates to relevant sections of the organization’s internal SharePoint site
- Manage advertising orders and related vendor/publication relationships
- Manage posting of social media plan content and track social media for relevant post and recognition opportunities
- Support the build-out and distribution of internal newsletters and communications as needed
Qualifications & Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent-related major.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field
- Experience with and understanding of communications/telecom sector, or Oil & Gas, Maritime, Mining remote communication projects a plus.
- Creative skills for developing presentation materials for internal and external audiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a strong bias toward clarity and simplicity.
- Can effectively add value to cross-team initiatives that require collaboration across lines and departments.
- Global perspective and the ability to operate on a global stage.
- Strong understanding of the company’s value proposition of an integrated, managed solution.
- Detail oriented individual with proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects concurrently and within projected deadlines.
- Ability to work well as part of a regional and virtual teams across multiple geographies/vertical markets.
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills, as well as key design programs-be able to develop professional sales materials and graphics.
Interested? Send us your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com